Villa La Sorpresa near Marbella on the Costa del Sol
As the name suggests, La Sorpresa is a real surprise. Hidden away and almost invisible from the road, it features a very appealing contemporary Mediterranean architectural style. Inside, this luxury holiday villa is luxurious, full of light and totally up-to-date.
The accommodation is on two floors: on the entrance level two double bedroom suites each have a private terrace with a shared sitting area and coffee station. Both bedrooms feature double beds that can be converted to twin beds if preferred. Also on this level are the office with a double sofa bed, a 4th loft bedroom (above the office) with super king or twin beds and a child’s bed and shower room.
On the lower level you will find the master suite, with super king extra length double bed, the open-plan living room, kitchen and family area, as well as a wine cellar, sitting room, guest cloakroom and access to the extensive south-facing terraces with a 13.5m x 3.5m south-facing infinity pool.
Steps lead from the pool deck down to the well-appointed games room – a winning feature in any luxury Marbella rental villa. Villa La Sorpresa offers closed garaging for 2/3 cars and off-street parking for four more.
- Hammam (steam room)
- Pool heating available as an optional extra – see reservations page
- Security safe in three bedrooms – large enough for a laptop computer
- Wifi available throughout the house and terraces (Fiber Optic Cable)
- Netflix – IPTV – Spotify – U-Tube (Smart TVs)
- Climate control throughout the house with temperature control in all rooms and a bio-ethanol fireplace in the sitting room
- Automatic humidity control
- Extra wide doors throughout the villa and a three-person elevator make it fully accessible for wheelchair users
- EN approved child-proof safety fence with child proof gate around the swimming pool – can be installed prior to your arrival if needed
- Flat screen televisions in the master bedroom, family room, guest lounge and games area with multi-language, multi-channel packages
- Enclosed games room with a smart TV and PS4, plus table tennis and foosball tables
- Gym complete with treadmill, yoga mats, weights and a massage table
The Kitchen and Pantry
- Drinking water on tap – filtered through Reverse Osmosis
- Two Neff ovens, one standard and one steam, both self-cleaning with two warming drawers
- Neff microwave
- Neff refrigerator, small chest freezer and American refrigerator/freezer
- Ice making machine with filtered ice
- Two dishwashers and a Bosch washing machine and tumble dryer
- Water softener for all water supply in the house