One of the best luxury villas in Spain with private pool near the beach
Villa La Sorpresa is one of the best luxury villas in Spain with a private pool and just ten minutes from the beach, Puerto Banús & Marbella..
The luxury Spanish holiday villa
As the name suggests, La Sorpresa is a real surprise. Hidden away and almost invisible from the road, the villa features a very appealing contemporary Mediterranean architectural style. This Marbella luxury holiday villa is designer-decorated, full of light and boasts some of the most expansive views in the region.
Luxury holiday villa accommodation: First floor
On the first floor entrance level the two double bedroom suites have private bathrooms, one with a bath and shower, private terraces overlooking the infinity pool with sea and mountain views and a sitting area with “secret” coffee station, a shared lounge with a smart TV. Both bedrooms feature king size comfortable beds.
There are several other rooms on this level which include an additional shower room as well as the office. The office has a comfortable double sofa bed suitable for one adult or two children. There is also a loft bedroom above the office with a choice of beds, a comfortable super king bed or twin beds and an additional single child’s bunk bed with a ladder.
There is a closed double garage for two cars and secure outdoor parking for a further four cars. The garage leads directly into the villa where there is a lift that operates between the first-floor access level and the pool level.
Luxury holiday villa accommodation: Pool level
On the lower pool level, you will find the master suite with comfortable super king extra length double bed and a large walk in dressing room. The ensuite bathroom has its own small balcony with fully opening sliding doors. It’s very private and has wonderful views down the valley. The master bathroom has a large rain shower and free-standing bath. The Master suite on the pool level includes a living room with a bio-ethanol fireplace and a traditional Spanish wine tasting bodega with a selection of wines.
Also on this level is an open-plan living room, dining room high-tech kitchen and family area. This level has a guest cloakroom with a large shower. All doors on the pool level have direct access to the vast south-facing terraces and the sky deck.
On the pool terrace is a large Weber gas BBQ with amazing views down the valley. The 13.5m x 3.5m black infinity pool with waterfall has a play area for small children or a seating area where adults can cool off and enjoy a glass of wine or a cocktail. The sky deck has all-day sunshine even during the winter months and is equipped with luxury sun loungers, a shaded seating area, an outdoor fridge and a bar area.
Steps lead from the pool and the sky deck down to the well-equipped gym, games room and steam room (traditional Hammam) and bathroom with shower. The steam room has automatic fragrance added and is a wonderful relaxing experience found in few Marbella luxury rental villas.
Special Features in this Marbella holiday villa
- Hammam (steam room).
- Fibre optic Wifi available throughout the house and terraces.
- Climate control throughout the house with temperature control in all rooms and automatic humidity control.
- Bio-ethanol fireplace in the sitting room.
- EN-approved child-proof safety fence with child proof gate around the swimming pool that can be installed prior to your arrival if needed.
- Pool terrace closed off from the rest of the property with lockable gates.
- Flat screen smart televisions in the master bedroom, family room, guest lounge and gym & games area. All televisions are linked to multi-language, multi-channel packages, YouTube, IPTV, Netflix and Spotify.
- Games room with a smart TV, Playstation 4, table tennis table and child size fooseball table.
- Gym complete with treadmill, TRX, yoga/pilates mats, resistance bands, weights, Bosu Ball and a massage table
- 13.5 x 3.5m infinity pool with heating available as an optional extra. See reservations page.
- Security safe in three bedrooms. Safes are large enough for a laptop computer.
- Extra wide doors throughout the villa and a three-person elevator make this luxury Marbella villa fully accessible for wheelchair users.
The best luxury villa in Spain with private pool: state of the art Kitchen and Pantry
- Drinking water on tap that is filtered by Reverse Osmosis.
- Two Neff ovens, one standard and one steam, with warming drawers.
- Neff microwave.
- Neff refrigerator, and American refrigerator/freezer.
- Ice making machine with filtered ice.
- Two dishwashers and a Bosch washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Water softener for all water supply in the villa.
Now can you think of any reason why this doesn’t sound like the best luxury villa in Spain with private pool?
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Ready To Book?
La Sorpresa is available for short term holiday rentals throughout the year with a min stay of 7 nights throughout the year. If you are not able to meet the minimum stay requirements, please contact the owners here.