Why Not Bring Your Pet on a Luxury Holiday?
2020 has been a challenging year so far and many of us have been looking to our pets for comfort. Looking into the eyes of our cats and dogs removes us from reality for a second, which is good for our well-being. So it makes sense to consider a luxury holiday with pets this year! Your pet-friendly holiday home in Spain awaits you.
Increasingly, luxury villas are starting to open their homes up to pets. La Sorpresa is one of these pet-friendly villas. We understand that as part of your retreat in Spain, you are probably looking for a sense of well-being and calm. If your pet does this for you, bring them along!
Its true that animals are just as much a part of the family as anyone else. Leaving them behind is becoming less and less of an option. In fact, searching ‘villas to rent in Spain’ is something of the past. We’re now seeing more interest in ‘pet-friendly holidays’ and ‘luxury retreat with pets’. As animal lovers, we at La Sorpresa recognize this and are doing something about it!
So, if you’re thinking of taking a luxury holiday with your pet, choose to Villa La Sorpresa.
- The climate-controlled villa means that your animals can feel comfortable throughout their stay. The summer weather might feel overwhelming for a dog from the UK, for example. Climate controlled villas for the win! The floors are warm in winter and cool in summer.
- La Sorpresa has a big, sloping, garden which is fenced in and safe for supervised and unsupervised play.
- The Marbella area has plenty of nature walks to enjoy together. Or if you prefer a coastal promenade, there are plenty of those. All dog friendly. There are also dog-friendly beaches and parks nearby.
- There are plenty of dog-friendly restaurants in the area, if your pet enjoys a lunch date.
- If you are able to travel with your cat, the villa has a perfect guest wing which feels safe and isolated from the rest of the house. This area can act like an ‘apartment’ for them, since we know cats will want to feel safe and secure for the first few days.
- Just down the road from Villa La Sorpresa is a well-established veterinary clinic. Staff can speak English and are used to working with people and pets from around the world. They have 5 star reviews which is what you want on your luxury holiday with pets.
Contact us for any further information you might need about bringing your pet to Villa La Sorpresa.